1. Bakare, S.O (2007) Participatory use of force field analysis in evaluating farmers response to weed control method. Journal of Global Approaches to Extention practice (GAEP), Vol. 3. No. I, 95-104.
2. Bakare, S.O, Ndarubu, A. A, M.N. Ukwungwu. A. A.Ochigbo and Aliyu A. (2007). Evaluation of bio-efficacy of Pyanchor EC and Solito 320 EC as post-emmergence weed control chemicals in lowland rice production. Paper presented at N.C.R.I Seminar series, 1 March, 2007
3. Umar, A, Ezenwa, M.I.S, Busari, LD and Ohsinloye, O (2007) Physico-chemical properties of termite mounds soils in North- Eastern Nigeria. A comparative analysis. Biological and environmental science Journal for the tropics (BEST), BUK, Kano.
4. Umar, A, Kehide. J.K and E.D( 2007)Preliminary results of Evaluation of crystallizer for upland rice production in Nigeria . Biological and environmental science Journal for the tropics (BEST), BUK, Kano.
4. Ibrahim,P.A, Osude,A.O and Bala, A.(2007)Pre-rice green manuring practices in the wetlands of central Nigeria. E,O Uyo et al (Editors). Soil water management for poverty Alleviation and sustainable environment. Proceedings of 31st Annual conf of Soil science soc. Of Nigeria held at A.B.U Zaria, 13th-17th Nov2006.
6. Gbanguba, A.U and M.G.M Kolo (2007) Effect of Soybean Varieties and planting pattern on weed suppression and yield of soybean. Paper presented at the Annual Weed science Soc. Conf held at the Usmanu Danfodio Uni, Sokoto on 5th-8th Dec 2007.
1. Ethan S. (2008). Irrigation Scheduling In Sugercane production . A review. Editors (Singh L, B.H. Usman, A.M. Saddiq and H. Musa). Soil and Water Resources management for sustainable Environment. Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference of SSSN, FUT, Yola . Pp 160-168
2. Ugalahi, U, S.O. Momoh and A. Ayinde (2008). Resource –Use efficiency in Beniseed production in Obi and Doma LGAs of Nassarawa State. M.Sc thesis submitted to the Fed University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
3. Umar, A (2008). Management of problem soils in the Mineral –Oil producing Areas of Niger Delta. Paper presented at the Training of Trainers Workshop on Rice production for the South-South Geo-Political Zone of Nigeria held at Yenogoa, Bayelsa State on 21st- 30th June, 2008.
4. Umar, A. (2008). Preparation of Compost manure using Roots and Tuber Peels. A Paper presented at the Nassarawa State Monthly Technology Review Meeting (MTRM) held on 27th-28th November, 2008.
5. Gbanguba, A.U, Kolo. M.G and Umar, A (2008) Effect of Pre-Rice cropping on Weed infestation in Lowland Rice at Badeggi, Niger State. Paper presented at 36th Annual Conference of Weed Science Society of Nigeria held at Federal University of Technology, Akure, 2nd-6th Nov, 2008.
6. Gbanguba, A.U, Kolo. M.G and Umar, A (2008). Influence of legumes Crops Intercrop with Cassava Varieties on Weed suppression and Cassava yield at Badeggi in Niger State. Paper presented at 36th Annual Conference of Weed Science Society of Nigeria held at Federal University of Technology, Akure, 2nd-6th Nov, 2008.
7. Ibrahim, F.D, Ibrahim, M, Ajayi, O.J and Ibrahim, P.A (2008). Effect of the Adoption of improved Rice Varieties on the productivity of Small-Scale Farms in Badeggi, Niger State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Rural Economy and Society, Volume 4, pp 49-55.
8. Ibrahim, P.A, Osunde, A.O, Bala, A and Ibrahim, F.D (2008). Green Manure for soil fertility management for Rice. A Review. In proceedings of Africa Rice congress. (Eds) L.T. Narteh, J.S Tenywa, P. Nampala and G.Kawube. Dar-esslam, Tanzania.31st July-4th Aug,2006. Pp 117-122.
9. Ogunremi.L.T, Illiyasu. AG, Falaki,A.M, Usman, A. and Gana, A.K (2008)Agronomic practices for high yield in maize, A paper presented at the first maize(PIDOM) Workshop at Zarander Hotel, Bauchi, 17tgAPRIL, 2008.